WKHC Pandemic Protocols
- Entry is not permitted to anyone who is ill, experiencing cold, flu or COVID-19 virus symptoms, or has been exposed to anyone experiencing symptoms, has tested positive or awaiting COVID test results. Contractees are responsible for monitoring their groups. Participants will be denied entry and/or removed from the facility.
- Anyone entering must be on their group’s pre-submitted roster to be eligible to enter. No adding participants at the door. Waivers must be submitted online minimum 4 days prior.
- Masks, hand-sanitizing & distancing are strongly encouraged.
- Facility is currently open to spectators. Spectators are welcome to view from the lobby or mezzanine.
- Dressing rooms will open 30 minutes prior to ice time. Exit dressing rooms 20 minutes post-ice.
- Children are not to be left unattended at anytime. Adult supervisor must be present.
- No spitting at any time anywhere in the building or on the ice.
- Sharing of water bottles or equipment is prohibited. Food is not permitted in dressing room.
As a private business, given the unique layout of our facility, limited capacity, and our commitment to keeping our customers and our staff safe, the pandemic protocols we have established and are currently following, are not open for debate or negotiation, and customers choosing to use our facility, do so, agreeing to accept these protocols without dissent. Abusive and belligerent behaviour expressed towards our staff or other customers will not be tolerated at any time and will result in immediate expulsion from our building, with forfeiture of any fees paid and may result in future suspension from our facility.